Thank you for your interest in working with us
Serious Power, Compelling Careers
At Energy Systems, Our people help make the world safer, brighter, and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our customers have peace of mind.
It’s a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader, as we power up the West Coast. There’s never been a better time to work at Energy Systems. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
A Trusted Name Powering the West Coast
We are looking to grow our team in Northern California with people who share our energy and enthusiasm about power. We are the industry leaders when it comes to selling and leasing the top power generators, power systems and lighting systems. Established in 1933, Energy systems prides itself on offering the very best in power systems for business and home. We power the Western US including Portland, Seattle, Spokane, Reno and Surrounding Areas.
Energy Systems provides job opportunities that reward results-oriented people like you who seek a career driving innovation and value.
Current Energy Systems Job Listings
Nevada – Energy Jobs
Master Service Technician
Reno, NV – ($2,500 Sign-On Bonus)
Job Summary: Master Service Technician is responsible for providing on-site and phone troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications, installation, and sales support of Generac industrial products. You will mentor, train and assist in the development of all technicians at ES. This position will require up to 50% travel.
Generac Master Certification or equivalent
8 years in advanced troubleshooting of Emergency Power Supply Systems (EPSS)
Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
10-15 years in advanced troubleshooting of Emergency Power Supply Systems (EPSS)
- Perform technical skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of generators
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of generators both during normal working hours and after-hours, weekends and holidays as directed
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and/or repairs of generators
- Read and interpret operational manuals, electrical schematics, universal generator literature, and work orders to perform required maintenance and/or repairs
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report them and any other unusual situations to the service manager in a timely manner
- Support special engineering project for new sales and project management
- Assist operations department with personal scheduling and other technician scheduling
- Stays current on NFPA and State regulations for EPSS
- Performs quality assurance and quality control for WCES
- Assists in training Industrial and MPS tech’s on proper start up techniques
- Mentors ES Technicians to the highest standard, providing the example to follow in all situations
- Other Duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of mechanical design, AC and DC circuitry, power generation, wiring schematics, and connection diagrams
- Advanced knowledge of Engine maintenance and troubleshooting of natural gas fuel systems.
- Knowledge of power generation; light tower, pumps, and heating products
- Spark Ignited knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, the ability to make independent decisions, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to provide detailed reports within 24 hours
- Ability to manage and respond to emails, texts, and phone calls in a safe and timely manner
- Excellent conflict and resolution skills
- Able to observe, identify and relay critical information to the company, customers, or coworker
- Ability to deploy and electrically connect rental generator units.
Level of Independence: This position acts under the Service Operations Manager.
Energy Systems is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The hourly rate for this role based in Reno, NV is $39.42 – $59.14. This compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including short term and long-term incentives.
This position includes a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision plans; life, long-term disability, flexible spending, and health savings accounts, accrued paid time off, 8 paid Holidays, opportunity for overtime and 401(k) retirement benefits.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing, and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”