Thank you for your interest in working with us
Serious Power, Compelling Careers
At Energy Systems, Our people help make the world safer, brighter, and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our customers have peace of mind.
It’s a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader, as we power up the West Coast. There’s never been a better time to work at Energy Systems. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
A Trusted Name Powering the West Coast
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm about power. We are the industry leaders when it comes to selling and leasing the top power generators, power systems and lighting systems. Established in 1933, Energy systems prides itself on offering the very best in power systems for business and home. We power the Western US including Portland, Seattle, Spokane, Reno and Surrounding Areas.
Energy Systems provides career opportunities that reward results-oriented people like you who seek a career driving innovation and value.
Current Energy Systems Job Listings
Technical Field Service Representative
San Francisco Bay Area
Job Summary: The Technical Field Service Representative is responsible for providing on-site and phone troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications, installation, and sales support of Generac industrial products. This position will require up to 50% travel...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of generators
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of generators both during normal working hours and after-hours, weekends, and holidays as directed
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and/or repairs of generators
- Read and interpret operational manuals, electrical schematics, universal generator literature, and work orders to perform required maintenance and/or repairs
- Perform basic mathematical calculations
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report them and any other unusual situations to the service manager in a timely manner
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly shop work areas, company vehicles, and job site work areas
- Drive company vehicle to and from job sites throughout the day. Overnight travel by land and/or air may be required on occasion
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years related technical experience
- Motor Vehicle Record must be in good standing and comply with Company policy
- Associate’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience with Diesel Mechanics
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP
- Working knowledge of mechanical design, AC and DC circuitry, power generation, wiring schematics, and connection diagrams
- Advanced knowledge of Engine maintenance and troubleshooting of natural gas fuel systems
- Knowledge of power generation; light tower, pumps and heating products
- Spark Ignited knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, the ability to make independent decisions, and work with minimal supervision
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must regularly drive a service vehicle. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be working in the typical conditions of an outdoor environment including seasonal variation in temperatures and occasional exposure to harsh weather. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.