Thank you for your interest in working with us
Serious Power, Compelling Careers
At Energy Systems, Our people help make the world safer, brighter, and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our customers have peace of mind.
It’s a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader. There’s never been a better time to work at Energy Systems. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our enthusiasm for providing energy resiliency and independence to the communities we serve. Established in 1933, Energy systems prides itself on offering the best power systems for business and home, including selling and servicing battery energy storage systems (BESS), stationary and mobile generators, HVAC & UPS systems, turnkey construction, and environmental permitting.
Energy Systems provides career opportunities that reward results-oriented people like you who seek a career driving innovation and value.
Current Energy Systems Job Listings
Southwest – Power Careers
Service Sales Representative
Job Summary: West Coast Energy Systems, a subsidiary of Generac Power Systems, is seeking a Service Sales Representative to be based out of Phoenix, AZ. This position will report to the branch manager. This position will be responsible for increasing aftermarket parts and service business within their assigned territory. They will promote the company service and parts departments to increase sales in PM agreements, equipment repairs, rental equipment, fuel tank remediation and generally promote West Coast Energy Systems as the primary source for aftermarket parts and service of power generation equipment.
Four-year college degree or equivalent industrial sales experience is required.
1-year cold call via phone and in person
1-year customer facing sales role that includes negotiation, presentation, and conflict resolution
Knowledge in remote monitoring solutions and connectivity or similar
Knowledge of load banking, NFPA 110 requirements, and fuel polishing
Utilization of a CRM tool, pulling reports, and analyzing data
- Develop sales proposals of generator products for customers and professionally present proposals to plant engineers, maintenance personnel, purchasing agents, and/or company executives
- Develop Aftermarket program proposals for the generator service department for customers and professionally present proposals to plant engineers, maintenance personnel, purchasing agents, and/or company executives
- Research and evaluate customer application and necessary aftermarket parts to properly size and/or develop an aftermarket recommendation that meets the customer’s needs
- Ensure the establishment of industry contacts and develop a list of potential customers
- Follow up on sales leads and make cold calls
- Maintain updated understanding of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that effect target markets
- Proactively act to close sales and finalize contracts
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Resolve customer’s problems with product and/or services
- Follow up on product deliveries
- Monitor and work within established expense allowance
- Generate detailed scope of supply (PMU) and provide to Application Engineer or Service Manager for processing
- Update and maintain Quote Logs
- Maintain Sales Itinerary Report (Weekly)
- Maintain Sales Calls Report (Monthly)
- Other Duties as assigned and the following
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Well-developed sales and presentation skills
- Computer literacy is required, including a working knowledge of applications such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong knowledge of Power Generation equipment
- Basic mechanical and technical aptitude including geometric and other mathematical formulas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Must be able to handle high pressure situations and adapt well to changes in the market.
LEVEL OF INDEPENDENCE:
This position acts under the direction of the branch manager.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 75 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”