Thank you for your interest in working with us
Serious Power, Compelling Careers
At Energy Systems, Our people help make the world safer, brighter, and more productive. United by our Values, people with diverse backgrounds and points of view work together to ensure our customers have peace of mind.
It’s a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader, as we power up the West Coast. There’s never been a better time to work at Energy Systems. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
A Trusted Name Powering the West Coast
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm about power. We are the industry leaders when it comes to selling and leasing the top power generators, power systems and lighting systems. Established in 1933, Energy systems prides itself on offering the very best in power systems for business and home. We power the Western US including Portland, Seattle, Spokane, Reno and Surrounding Areas.
Energy Systems provides career opportunities that reward results-oriented people like you who seek a career driving innovation and value.
Current Energy Systems Job Listings
Parts Specialist III
Job Summary: The Parts Specialist lll position will be responsible for exercising their skills in the warehouse along with parts and sales department all while providing support to the Service Teams. The part specialist III will provide support in pulling parts and shipping part to customers. Counter sales and sourcing parts for Sales jobs. The part specialist III will also help in helping the Parts Department maintain an accurate inventory in a clean and safe warehouse.
High School Diploma or equivalent
3-5 years’ experience in a warehouse setting and inventory management.
Computer and data entry knowledge as well experience in Office applications. High School Diploma. Some college and or work experience in warehouse setting.
5+Forklift experience, understanding part numbers, pricing, and availability of stock items, maintaining inventory stock through the ordering and monitoring of stock items
· Stocking shelves with parts and ordered inventory.
· Pulling parts for work orders and service team.
· Keeping warehouse organized and maintained.
· Forklift operation, loading and unloading of truck shipments.
· Dealing one on one with customers for pickups along with shipping companies.
· Light housekeeping to maintain a clean parts area for techs and customers.
· Auditing of stocked parts and daily cycle counts. Audit and inventory quarterly of Tech trucks.
· Maintain jobs in lockers for techs and service.
· Supporting Service and Sales personnel as needed. Responsible for maintaining inventory stock through the ordering and monitoring of stock items and are responsible for the processing of RMA (Return Materials Authorization) and dispositioning warranty returns.
· Responsible for the receipt of goods, the storage of goods and the distribution of goods within the warehouse
· Assist in the approval and removal of suppliers as well as order planning through the establishment of stock reorder points.
· responsible for identifying warranty returns as well as determining the handling and disposition of warranty parts.
· Assisting in authorizing customer returns, ordering of replacement parts, ensuring timely distribution of replacement parts, and determining the handling and disposition of RMA items
Other Duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Able to physically lift parts weighing up to 75 pounds or more.
· Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
· General knowledge of parts and service industry.
· Incorporate time management skills in prioritizing work assignments.
Level of Independence: This position acts under the guidance of the Branch Manager/Logistics and Supply Chain Manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing, and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.